2008年1月31日星期四

RE: Item 7--- Persistance produces miracles

Dear all

Morning~

I love this passage so much~ I also agree with it one hundrend percent~~

The real secret of success is that there is no secret, success comes from persistence and hard work!

 

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not, nothing is more common than unsuccessful individuals with talent.

Genius will not, unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not, the world is full of educated 'derelicts.  (jobless person or a vagrant)

Persistence and determination alone are om'nipotent.

 

Perse'verance does not always mean stikcing to the same thing forever.

It means giving full concentration and effort to whatever you  are doing, right now~

It means doing the tough things first and looking downstream for gratification and rewards.

It means being happy in your work, but hungry for more knowledge and progress.

It means making more calls, going more miles,

pulling more weeds, getting up earlier in the day and always being on the lookout for a better way of doing what you're doing.

 

Perseverance is success through trial and error.

Okay, let call it a day and welcome you share some good articles or ideas to me if may~

 

Best regards
 
 Stone
AVC  PM   (for FOXCONN Team)
Tel : 0755-33668888

E-mail(MSN):stone_yin@avc.com.cn
-------------------------------------------------


From: stone_yin(殷建武)深圳
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:12 PM
To: 'wangwang@list.cn99.com'
Subject: RE: Item 6--- No one can make you feel inferior

 

Hello all, Share with you about No one cam make me feel inferior~

 

Remember, many of the world's greatest people were once laughed at for their ideas, choose to accept criticism and grow from it.

I choose to feel good about myself, that way I am more open to learning.

 

If people give me negative feedback or criticize something I do, I don't interpret what they are saying as meaning that I am a "bad"person.

 

The belief that I control my own self-esteem permits me to listen to and hear their feedback in a non-defensive way, looking to see if there is something I can learn

 

We have two choices every day.

 

We can feel good about ourselves, or we can feel lousy about ourselves. Why would anyone choose the latter?

 

Best regards
 
 Stone 殷建武
AVC 

Tel : 0755-33668888

E-mail(MSN):stone_yin@avc.com.cn
-------------------------------------------------

 


----
蚘璃蹈桶▽wangwang▼僕衄15591跺隆誧
cn99 ads

覜郅陔橾蚚誧勤洷厙厙釐盓厥睿壽乾ㄛ眕狟娸祩岆珨虳儕粗腔萇赽娸祩﹝
萸僻眕狟萇赽娸祩腔靡備褫眕脤艘蜆娸祩盪妢恅紫˙恁寁眕狟腔儕粗萇赽娸祩ㄛ怀�蠟腔Email褫眕眻諉隆堐﹝

▽蚔牁辦惆▼ ▽�冪BP扦▼ ▽笢弊惆耋▼ ▽眙厙笚膳▼
▽21岍槨惆▼ ▽岍痔荎逄▼ ▽笙蜓痐�▼ ▽療祩�汜▼
E-mail:
====================================================================== ****** Bentium Mailing List Server ===蚘璃蹈桶蚳模 ******
洷厙厙釐 http://www.cn99.com

没有评论: