2008年1月30日星期三

RE: Item 6--- No one can make you feel inferior

Hello all, Share with you about No one cam make me feel inferior~

 

Remember, many of the world's greatest people were once laughed at for their ideas, choose to accept criticism and grow from it.

I choose to feel good about myself, that way I am more open to learning.

 

If people give me negative feedback or criticize something I do, I don't interpret what they are saying as meaning that I am a "bad"person.

 

The belief that I control my own self-esteem permits me to listen to and hear their feedback in a non-defensive way, looking to see if there is something I can learn

 

We have two choices every day.

 

We can feel good about ourselves, or we can feel lousy about ourselves. Why would anyone choose the latter?

 

Best regards
 
 Stone 殷建武
AVC 

Tel : 0755-33668888

E-mail(MSN):stone_yin@avc.com.cn
-------------------------------------------------


From: stone_yin(殷建武)深圳
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 3:37 PM
To: 'wangwang@list.cn99.com'
Cc: stone_yin(
殷建武)深圳; 'cam'; 'Xuemei Wang'; wendy_wang(王文菊)深圳
Subject: Item 5--- Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity

 

Dear all

The topic is "inspirational message", welcome sharing your ideas to us

 

and here is another good artile,there is an English saying,"Every cloud has a silver lining." Its meaning is very similar to this article's message.  Of course it is not easy to see the good in a bad situation,but it is definitely worth trying~

If you can make a positive attitude part of your life, you will find success more easily than the person who only sees the negative side of things!

There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat,every heartbreak,every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve my performance next time.

Never again will I contribute to my downfall by fefusing to face the truth and learn from my past mistakes. Because I know: gems cannot shine without polish, and I cannot perfect myself without hardship.

Now I know that there are no times in life when opportunity, the chance to be and do, gathers so richly about my soul as when it has to suffer cruel adversity.

Then everything depends on whether I raise my head or lower it in seeking help.

Whenever I am struck down, in the future, by any terrible defeat, I will always inquire of myself,after the first pain has passed. How I can turn that adversity into good.

What a great opportunity that moment might  present, to take the bitter root I am holding and transform it into a fragrant garden of flowers~

Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity~

Let's call it a day~

 

Best regards
 
 Stone 殷建武
AVC 

Tel : 0755-33668888

E-mail(MSN):stone_yin@avc.com.cn
-------------------------------------------------

 


----
蚘璃蹈桶▽wangwang▼僕衄15581跺隆誧
cn99 ads

覜郅陔橾蚚誧勤洷厙厙釐盓厥睿壽乾ㄛ眕狟娸祩岆珨虳儕粗腔萇赽娸祩﹝
萸僻眕狟萇赽娸祩腔靡備褫眕脤艘蜆娸祩盪妢恅紫˙恁寁眕狟腔儕粗萇赽娸祩ㄛ怀�蠟腔Email褫眕眻諉隆堐﹝

▽蚔牁辦惆▼ ▽�冪BP扦▼ ▽笢弊惆耋▼ ▽眙厙笚膳▼
▽21岍槨惆▼ ▽岍痔荎逄▼ ▽笙蜓痐�▼ ▽療祩�汜▼
E-mail:
====================================================================== ****** Bentium Mailing List Server ===蚘璃蹈桶蚳模 ******
洷厙厙釐 http://www.cn99.com

没有评论: