2006年10月12日星期四

wangwang English 10/13

 

Garment English-Communicate

6.   What you think about your equipments?

你认为你们的设备如何?

Advanced!

先进!

Why?

为什么?

Our steam pressing equipment was imported from Japan, It is temperature-digital,Cutting machine was imported from Germany, Sewing machines are the lastest produce in China, Messuring tools. marking tools and miscellaneous tools are newest products too.

我们的蒸气熨烫机是从日本进口的,是温度数控, 的裁剪机是从德国进口的, 缝纫机是国内最新产品, 还有测量工具描图工具和其它工具都是最新产品。

Import from Janpan and Germany? Why? Your country's clothing machine is advanced, why use imported machine?

从日本德国进口?为什么?你们国家的服装设备够先进了,为什么用进口设备?

Only advanced on popular machine, but not all types!

仅仅多数设备先进,但不是所有类型都先进

Oh I see

哦, 原来如此

 

7.    A: If I want to order woman wear, can I?
如果我要订购女装行吗?
B: Yes, Why not?
当然可以,为什么不可以呢?
A: Do you have a milliner, can I meet him?
你们有女饰设计员吗?我能见见他吗?
B: So sorry, it seam it not so convenient now, he had gone to a exhibition, do you know the biggest exhibition in China begun in Guangzhou since yesterday?
真不巧,见不着,他去参展了,你知道昨天开始的在广州举行的中国第一大展吗?
A: Of course, my friends attend instead of me, so I have time to come here
当然,我朋友代替我去参展我才有空过来的
B: So I am sorry, but he will back in 3 days, you can meet him by that time.
所以你见不着他,但他国3天内回来,到时你再和他聊
A: Oh, no need, I can meet him when i come next time, it seams most of your tools are new, it means it is a new factory?
不必了下次来再见他吧,好象你们的很多工具都是新的,你们是新厂吗?


B: had run for 5 years, you think it new or not, we buy new tools very often, only guarantee the quality. even tiny tools like: pinking shear, thread clipper, thimble, seam ripper, blade, spool and such kinds.
做了5年了,你说是新的吗?我们经常买新的工具和配件,就是要保正产品质量,甚至一些小配件也不例外,像花齿剪,割线刀,顶针,拆缝刀,刀片线轴等等
A: It seams you are a somebody, from your words or from your idea.
无论从谈话还是从观念看,看来你确是一个人物啊!
B: afraid so!
那里那里!

 

8.    A: Can I visit your workshop again?
我能再看看你们的车间吗?
B: of course
请吧
A: any comment about sewing threads?
对缝线你有什么说法吗?
B: The correct selection of the sewing threads prior to garment assembly is essential in order to achieve the required finish to the garment and to aid the machinist during making
为了到达预期效果,并有助于缝制,在缝制前有必要选择与面料相匹配的缝线。
A: I see, what are they doing?
哦,知道了,她们在干什么?
B: For button fixed, threads of added strength are produced by twisting plied yarns in the opposite direction to which they had already been twisted
为钉纽扣准备的,把已捻好的纱线合股朝相反的方向捻,这样做出来的纱线才更加牢固可考。
A: Great!
真利害!

 

9.A: I want to take a look at your cutting tools
我想看看你们的裁剪工具
B: OK! as you wish, All types of shears and scissors are available for both the right and left hand
好的,请便吧,看,所有剪刀都有左右两个柄
A: It seams there are many specifications
看来你们的剪到有多种规格
B: To bent-handle dressmaker shear: 20.3 to 25.4 long, for cutting fabric, scissors 12.7 to 15.2 long are for light cutting, trinning, and clipping corners and curves
对弯柄剪刀来说,20.325.4的是用来剪面料的,12.715.2的是用来裁剪修角和剪弧形的

 

10.A: Those for what?
那些是干什么用的
B: This is thread clipper, an efficient tool for clipping threads for both hand and machine sewing, they can also be used in clipping curves and opening buttonholes
那叫纱剪,一把修剪手缝和机缝线头的剪刀,还可以用来修剪弯曲部分和开纽扣洞
A: And there?
那边的呢?
B: Pinking shears, 22.9 or 25.4 used to give a zigzag finish to raw edges of firmly woven fabrics.
花齿剪, 22.9的或25.4的用来把厚的梭织物的毛边剪成锯齿状
A: So these are special too?
那么这些也有特别用处吗?
B: These are seam ripper, for ripping out unnecessary stitches and for opening machine-stitcjed buttonholes.
这叫拆线器用来拆除不需要的线痕或剪除纽扣洞的

  

1.无法上网 直接点击wangwang-request@list.cn99.com?body=subscribe 发送邮件(无需填写任何信息)订阅。
2.如果你可以上网,就可以通过下面的订阅框订阅,欢迎推荐朋友订阅!








3G 时 代 来 临 了,坚 决 对 传 统 邮 箱 说 不 !
新 一 代 极 速 3G 邮 箱 闪 亮 登 场 ,280 兆 网 盘 免 费 送 ! 点 击 此 处 注 册
----
邮件列表【wangwang】共有5303个订户
cn99 ads

感谢新老用户对希网网络支持和关爱,以下杂志是一些精彩的电子杂志。
点击以下电子杂志的名称可以查看该杂志历史文档;选择以下的精彩电子杂志,输入您的Email可以直接订阅。

【游戏快报】 【日经BP社】 【中国报道】 【艺网周刊】
【21世纪报】 【世博英语】 【财富证券】 【励志人生】
E-mail:
 
====================================================================== ****** Bentium Mailing List Server ===邮件列表专家 ******
希网网络 http://www.cn99.com

没有评论: